Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Watch Brent School Crush

Wood projects

Welcome back, Welcome back
,


've seen him shoot this morning with the splash of wood? what was good on that table with cups and colored glazed all? Taken from a Scripting
ecologist, I found a simple project for you, have fun and you can do with your baby home.
We propose two variants, the first is a cuitura in the wood, as a kind of canvas, Simplify the holes in the wood and by passing the wire you can create pictures, forms or written

you saw HIM shoot this morning with the splash of wood ? what was good on that table with cups and colored glazed all ?  

Taken from a Scripting ecologist , I found a project for you simple, fun and you can do with your baby home .
I propose you two variants , the first is a cuitura in the wood , as a kind of canvas , Simplify the holes in the wood and by passing the wire you can create drawings, or written forms




The second is a more colorful product versions and perhaps a few more minutes rihciede procedure but I think the result is just as good! This is to draw shapes, abstractions or written once, and use them as stained glass in the pot or under or with a trunk up could become perfect backsplash for sweets. I also like as a banner, no?

The second is a more colorful and perhaps the procedure rihciede few more minutes , but I think the result is just as good ! This is to draw shapes , abstractions or written once , and use them as stained glass in the pot or under or with a trunk up could become perfect backsplash for sweets . I also like as a banner , or not ?

all via Designsponge If You Want it now iremove


Do not miss tomorrow, we will have a ' special guest with us: Alexandra of Almalu 's Place!
Do not miss tomorrow, We Will Have a special guest with us : Alexandra of Almalu 's Place !
tomorrow
tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment