Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Drink If Game Questions

18 and 19 ^ ^ day of Serie B Msp

18 ^ day: http://www.mspprato.it/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/calendario-18c2b0-giornata.pdf



Each player of the PM must watch the games (click on the link) and report any absences in a lot. Then leave a comment that says "18 ^ day: there are / there are; 19 th day: there are / there are."
If someone will not share your preferences will comply with the summons.
You should look at the blog again next week because it could change the date and time of a game. Meanwhile express preferences for these games (and I repeat to return next week for the meetings is to change). By Sunday, March 13 you can change your status, then more and we will make the squad for Sunday's first game.

NOT WRITE ANOTHER (type "f or you know, I prefer to rest ...") WRITE ONLY:" 18 ^ day: there are / there are, the 19 th day: there are / there I am. " BOTH ARE IN TIME UNTIL SUNDAY TO CHANGE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment