Friday, March 4, 2011

Ptosis Eyelid Exercise

What a funny diy wedding

Hello!
I know that I have not been good this week to publish regular posts, but also wanted to say thanks for all the comments you leave me forever, despite my absence! Many thanks to all of you and
Many thanks to Laura for your sweetness.
  Hello !
I know that I have not been good this week to publish regular posts , but also wanted to say thanks for all the comments you leave me forever , despite my absence! Many thanks to all of you and
Many thanks to Laura for your sweetness .


E 'out Friday and is all white.
We are deluged with snow and does not seem to stop, you know, I love the snow and I know it creates logistical problems and general slowdown, but I can not tell a lie, I'm super happy to have so much!
It's Friday and is all white .
We are deluged with snow and does not Seem To stop , you know, I love the snow and I know it Creates logistical problems and general slowdown , But I can not tell a lie , I'm super happy To Have know much!



aside for a few weeks I'll have the inspiration that summer I had in mind, but I am so happy I have more time to devote to new boards.
I'll have to set aside for a Few Weeks the summer inspiration I Had in Mind , But I know I am happy I have more time to devoted to new boards.

Windmills made of pages of books for children , chains and paper flowers , quilts hung , hundreds of other candies time (which we love so much!) blackboard , cupcakes adorned with rings fruit , a machine for cotton candy, crowns , boutonniere do-it-yourself and shoes gymnastics super colorful, this marriage is in style .. Uh la la, do not you you too?
you know who has photographed all of this? the talented photographer Wildflower .
His website and blog are beautiful, I'm lost for hours, there is a picture that you do not love.
I took photos by TheWeddingChicks , but go ask a sight it is worth it, I swear.

Windmills made of pages of children's books , chains and paper flowers , hanging quilts , Hundreds of candies of the past ( which we love so much! ) , blackboard , cupcakes decorated with rings of fruit , a cotton candy machine , crowns , boutonniere do - it-yourself and super colorful shoes , this marriage is in style .. Uh la la , right ?
  Do you know who has photographed all of this ? Wildflower of the talented photographer .
The website and blog are beautiful , I 'm lost for hours , there is a picture that you don't love .
I took photos by The WeddingChicks , but go ask a sight it is worth it , I swear .











all via TheCuestCalifornia If You Want to remove it now
Not everything is beautiful? and boxes of wood and the clouds in the dessert table?
Have you seen how many pinwheels of paper?
Go to my post to see more!
Is everything beautiful? and boxes of wood and the clouds in the dessert table ?
Have you seen how many pinwheels of paper?
Go to my post to see more !


There Monday we read with great new photos, do-it-yourself projects fun and colorful, you know that lately I have taken the craze papillon? Stay tuned next week we will talk again and you mostreò a project of my own!
We read Monday with new pictures of beautiful , do - it-yourself projects fun and colorful , you know That Lately I have taken the craze of the bow tie? Stay tuned next week we will talk again and you mostreò a project of my own !

good weekend sir, thank you for being here with me, I send you kisses xxx flavored snow


Good weekend girls , thank you for Being here with me , I send kisses to taste of snow
xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment