Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Dangerous Is Skoal

Bows & diy

Here I am!
Uh Mom how many days they are absent? I always regret not having time to finish everything I want. This time, however, is not up to me, but by a small routine operation to the foot that I stopped a few days and so I'm sorry, but my camera is back totorial.


Return to us and to our topic of the week: Literally
papillon butterfly or, more commonly, jib.
Have you ever thought how we women, daily, we use it?
boys born of the closet, but we managed to create for ourselves un'accessorio women more than ever, is not it?
But what we like? personalemnte to me, very much.
can be combined with multiple styles going from chic to the rhetorical romantic without ceasing, and never be out of fashion. BB

Even used it in her hair, dressed in a simple detail without which it becomes that we could not take it, and jacket?


Here i am!

Uh .. how many days They Are absent ? I always regret not having time to finish everything I want . This time , however, is not up to me , but by a small routine operation to the foot that I stopped a few days and so I 'm sorry , but my camera is back totorial .  

Return to us and to our topic of the week: papillon  
Literally butterfly or, more commonly , jib .

Have you ever thought how we women every day , we use it ?  

Born boys of the closet , but we managed to create for ourselves un'accessorio women more than ever, is not it?  
But what we like ? personalemnte to me , very much .  
We can combine it with more style going from chic to the rhetorical romantic without ceasing, and never be out of fashion.


BB even used it in her hair , dressed in a simple detail That Becomes , without Which We Could not take it , and jacket?

all via web If You Want to remove
How many ways can we use them? On a purse, a shoe, a necklace, a staple on the shirt .. a thousand ways and a thousand different uses is not it? but why do not we use it in the male version?
I adore! For

forgive me for my absence, but above all a failure diy project .. A project

all female!
A colored bracelet, simple and elegant at the same time.
nice for us but also to give to our women!

How many more ways we can use Them? on a purse, a shoe , a necklace, a bow on the shirt .. a thousand and a thousand ways different uses is not it? but why do not we use it in the male version ? I like !  

To forgive me of my absence , but above all a failure diy project ..
An all -female project !
A colored bracelet , simple and elegant at the same time .

Nice for us but also to give to our women !

all via Makitten if you want i remove it now

you like it? We expect
Monday with a week full of posts, and a special guest Zankyou article.
not miss it, I'll post all day, I promise!

nice weekend


You like it?
I wait for Monday with a week full of posts , article Zankyou and a special guest .
Do not miss it , I 'll post all day , I promise!

Have a nice weekend

0 comments:

Post a Comment