Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Mens Short Poofy Dresses

Bridal Shoot & market

Hello dear, how are you?

Hello dear , how are you?

here today is market day, you know, a bit of fragrant flowers and beautiful colors are going to fill my morning.
Since not all you will not be here I will send you through the network, a bit of all these gifts of images from a shoot takes your breath away, where flowers and colors manaca.


Today is market day here, you know , a bit of fragrant flowers and beautiful colors are going to fill my morning.

Since not all you will not be here I will send over the network , a bit of All These gifts of images from to shoot Takes your breath away, where, flowers and colors miss .

Posted yesterday on Love & Laundry , I must say that I was immediately struck palette chosen for this shoot by Cole Logan .
accessories chosen to decorate this romantic locations are a mix of vintage, a touch of rustic and modern, which never hurts.
Wood, jugs filled with beautiful flowers, lace tablecloth and placeholders, macarons and flowers, you have to do all this to hear some of my market?


Published yesterday on Love & Laundry I have to say I Was impressed the palette chosen for this shoot by Logan Cole .
The accessories chosen to decorate this romantic location vintgae are a mix of rustic and a modern touch that never hurts .  

Wood , jugs filled with beautiful flowers , lace tablecloth and placeholders , macarons and flowers , you have to do all this to hear some of my market?

all via & Laundry Love If You Want to remove it

You've seen how the pink and blue are perfect isieme? and these two are as Stos?
The enamel of the bride is in tune with his drink .. très chic!
I have my eyes attached to the cages and vintage suitcases .. I run to look at the market.
Even the straps go! We expect

Pià late for a project to do with wood, as used here

Good Wednesday morning

've seen how the pink and blue are perfect isieme ? and These are two as Stos ?
The enamel of the bride is in tune with his drink .. très chic !  
I have my eyes attached to the cages and vintage suitcases .. I run to look at the market .  
Even the straps !

I wait for a later to do a diy project to do with the wood, just like They used here


have a nice Wednesday morning

0 comments:

Post a Comment