Monday, March 7, 2011

Glory Holes Columbus,oh

Bow-tie & Zankyou

But Hello and Happy Tuesday!
How are you?
How was your weekend?
I hope well, mine was a weekend of rest and work .. but I would not reveal anything yet, follow me and I'll show you everything! Finally

intraviso yesterday was a bit of sun here in Bologna!
As I announced this week will propose often post dedicated to the bow.
I know, it un'accessorio masculine, but as you know, I do not like clichés especially in fashion.
I like and try to change, without compromising on femininity and elegance.

There are a thousand different ways to use it and take it, colors, fabrics, sizes and details give us a way to make it a suitable accessory to un'abbigliamento casual or elegant and refined.

prpondo The idea that there is now easy and fun, just an old tie, better still, faded and rivinata, will make it even more personal risultao final.
If you do not have one do not worry, the markets are readily available at low prices.


But good morning and good Tuesday !  
How are you ?
How was your weekend ?
I hope well , mine was a weekend of rest and work .. but I would not reveal anything yet , follow me and I'll show you everything !
 
Finally   yesterday was a bit of sun here in Bologna !  

As I announced this week will propose often post dedicated to the bow .  
I know , it un'accessorio very masculine , but as you know , I do not like clichés especially in fashion .

I like to try and change without sacrificing the elegance and femininity .
There are a thousand different ways to use it and take it , colors , fabrics , sizes and details give us a way to make it a suitable accessory to un'abbigliamento casual or elegant and refined .  


The idea today is simple and fun , just an old tie , better still, faded and rivinata , will make it even more personal risultao final .

If you haven't one don't worry , the markets are easily found at low prices.


all via OnceWed Want to remove it if yu
What do you think?
What you think?

And if we use this idea for nice photo-books? Look here at
what I discovered Etsy

If we use this idea to Our photo-books? Look here in
Etsy shop when i found it



Cute, right?
Pretty, right?

Do not miss the posts of the week we also Moster a "butterfly" created by me with a diy project, quick and easy!

Do not miss the posts of this week, to show you a "bow tie" created by me with a diy project, easy & fast!

Zankyou Today you can read on, click here for my article!
Today we can read me on Zankyou, my article here! Xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment