Welcome back,
I just saw the weather this weekend and say that we will be sunny and then the desire to spring can not come!
is then that I decided to offer a center table where the unusual flowers and plants are featured.
Welcome back,
I just saw the forecast and say That this weekend will be sunny and then the desire to spring can not as !
This is why I have decided to offer a center table where the unusual flowers and plants are featured .
L'idea arriva da OnceWed ed io la trovo geniale!
Scatoline di latta, terreno e bulbi oppure narcisi , tulipani , giacinti , amarilli , ciclamino , agapanthus, ginger short, enjoy the map to choose the most appropriate board or add in a stick of wood and ready for your pot right here to set up our tables and the like for our cadueax Guests !
The idea comes from OnceWed and I find it brilliant!
Tin boxes , soil and bulbs or daffodils , tulips , hyacinths , amaryllis , cyclamen , agapanthus , ginger , short, fun to choose the best plan , add in a stick of wood and slate , or your pot right here ready to set up tables Our or cadueax for Our guests !
|
| all via |
I used the idea for the beautiful daughter of Irene, which won the My first giveaway as well as bloggers Valdirivo , which you all know very well!
I have composed a mini kit for her gardening as a child I loved the lavender, and today I just always try to use it, so I got the soil, a pot and some seeds (photo here).
I used the idea for the beautiful daughter of Irene , the first winner of my giveaway as well as bloggers Valdirose , which you all know very well !
I have composed a mini kit for her gardening as a child I loved the lavender , and today I just always try to use it , I know got the soil , to pot and Some seeds ( photo here ) .
Good evening Have a nice night
xxx
0 comments:
Post a Comment