Sunday, March 13, 2011

Moncler Coatsshop Fakes?

Inspiration board and my diy favors

But hello! How are you?
How did you spend your weekend? Hope so. I've spent in my house to rest, I really needed it!
The foot begins to improve.

But hello! How are you?
How did you spend your weekend? I hope . 've Spent in my house to rest , I really needed it !
The foot begins to Improve .


This week is full of posts and time to be together, to guest post by Alessandra Almalu's Place, my guest post on the blog of Diana's article on Zankyou and our beautiful DIY projects that we do not ever tire of.

This week is full of posts and time to be together , to guest post by Alessandra Almalu 's Place , my guest post on the blog of Diana 's article on Zankyou and Our beautiful DIY projects That we do not ever tire of .

do not know if you remember, but some time ago I talked about who was getting ready cadueux Today I want to show the result of my work and leave un'ispiration board.
maybe find a nice idea, in the coming months will be many ceremonies to be organized and ideas are repeated often, why not take a look maybe comes in handy, no?


I do not know if you remember , But Some time needle if who talked about getting ready Was cadueux Today I Want to show the result of my work and leave a ispiration board about f avors .

Maybe find a nice idea , in the coming months will be many ceremonies to be organized and ideas are repeated often , why not take a look maybe comes in handy , No ?



imagines all via the web if you desire to remove


And now I show you what I prepared myself, I hope you like them I really enjoyed them, I have prepared everything from the bag to the belt, I hope you can see with this photo!

And now I show you what I made I hope you Like Them I really enjoyed Them , i made all, from sachet to the final bow, I'll Lije to see it in this small photo!




If you have any questions, requests or ideas to define and are looking for a ' original and fun idea for your wedding favors, contact jessica.digiacomo.uhlala @ gmail.com, I will be glad to talk with you.
If you want to hear me say goodbye or tell you, write me!


If you have any questions , requests or ideas to define and are looking for an original and fun for your wedding favors , please contact me: jessica.digiacomo.uhlala @ gmail.com , I will be glad to talk with you . If you want to hear me say goodbye or tell you , write me!


We expect tomorrow

I waut you tomorrow


xxx have a nice day

0 comments:

Post a Comment