Good Friday!
Happy Friday!
Perhaps some of you already know, are a nostalgic person .. But in a positive way.
are very attached to my memories and all the emotions connected to them.
When I start to think, I lose myself for hours and hours to remember and sometimes I feel almost to feel the same emotion that
Perhaps Some Of You Already know, are a nostalgic person .. But in a positive way.
I am very attached to my memories and all the emotions connected to Them.
When I start to think, I lose myself for hours and hours and to remember Sometimes I can be affected by Almost The Same emotion
E 'why they are important details, a scent, a gesture, a phrase and un'abbraccio. Then there are all that remains ..
And 'Why They are important details, a scent, a gesture, a phrase and un'abbraccio. Then there are All That Remains ..
this Sunday here at my start on Carnival, now a date with a lot of historical posters and advertisements scattered throughout the city, so I was a kid adored him.
I have some photos that are dressed doll, from another pirate and yet another by Harlequin.
I was so excited and happy when me and mom and Anna went to see the wagon .. always came back home full of candy and confetti everywhere, you could find a corialndolo months and months into his jacket, although it was already washed.
Today, I do not really like the Carnival, but still fondly remember those Sundays in winter, ice cream and all those colors, not to mention the super round glasses mom today after two decades are coming back into fashion.
If I get lost in memories, you will not stop .. then I show you a wedding theme Carnival really colorful and fun, just like my Sundays!
I love the mustard yellow and blue!
Every detail is themed and studied in detail, as the cards for entry, the message, the balloons, the wall, all really cool and fun!
This Sunday here at my start on Carnival, now a date with a lot of historical posters and advertisements scattered throughout the city, so I was a kid I loved it.
I have some photos that are dressed as a doll, by another pirate and yet another by Harlequin.
I was so excited and happy when me and mom and Anna went to see the wagon .. always came back home full of candy and confetti everywhere, you could find a months and months later into jacket, although it was already washed.
Today, I do not really like the Carnival, but still fondly remember those Sundays in winter, ice cream and all those colors, not to mention the mom 's super round glasses.. today after 20years are coming back into fashion.
If I get lost in memories, you will not stop .. then I show you a wedding theme Carnival really colorful and fun, just like my Sundays!
I love the mustard yellow and blue!
Love every detail , as the cards for entry, the message, the balloons, the wall, all around really cool and fun!
| |
| all via Austinweddingblog if you want i remove it |
What do you think? For me it's fantastic!
If you fancy a DIY project, look at my post for them (hopefully) cold Sunday is perfect!
What do you think ? For me it's fantastic !
If you fancy a DIY project, check my post for Them ( hopefully ) cold Sunday is perfect!
Monday
good weekend
Monday
good weekend
0 comments:
Post a Comment