I am back, I was a bit on the run, I know, but soon I will show you why and you will forgive me!
How are you? you know that I'm so happy today?!
Laura Receive with Style has agreed to prepare a place for me and after reading it I must say that I felt even more honored to have you here today.
His words are wonderful and the images I have captured the hearts ..
Here I am back , I was a bit on the run , I know , But soon I will show you why and you will forgive me !
How are you? you know That I'm so happy today ? !
Laura from Ricevere con Stile has agreed to prepare a place for me and after reading it I must say that I felt even more honored to have you here today .
His words are wonderful and the images captured my heart ..
His words are wonderful and the images captured my heart ..
So here I am today ... I speak a little 'me!
live in symbiosis with my Blackberry ... and I love red nail polish!
Hello to all readers of Jessica ... and I know That there are so many ! My name is Laura and joy today are " guest " Uh ... here in Uh la-la ! The request of J. ( ah , yes .. I affectionately call it ... J ) of write a post for her was really a nice surprise ! Since I discovered his blog , not the I lose an eye for a moment ... this lady is a real volcano of ideas !
So here I am today ... I speak a little ' me !
I live in symbiosis with my Blackberry ... and I love red nail polish !
crazy about the shoes ballerina model, provided that they are essential ... I of all types and colors!
I love shoes so much like the "dancer" model, Provided That They Are Essential .. I have all kind of type and color!
I also love high heels, with whom (sometimes ..) I allow myself a few details more "showy" ...
Also I love high heels , with Whom ( Sometimes .. ) I allow myself A Few details more "showy " ...
I like the ruffles and rings "important" ..
frills and specials like the rings
... I have a great feeling with the snow, but I find myself there more often than expected
and then try to take it easy!
... I have n't to great feeling with the snow , But I find myself there Often more than expected and then try to take it easy !
My work (and my great passion) revolves around the ceremonial and, consequently, the etiquette and all that comes to mind when you read these words!
I love this art of giving form to the substance ...
My job (and my great passion ) revolves around the ceremonial and , consequently , to Etiquette
and all That comes to mind When you read These words ! I love this art of giving form the substance ...
.. and I love the little details, which in reality is never so! Often a
detail can change the course of a meeting, an agreement, a story or a life ... a detail can make the
extraordinary 'ordinary ...
.. and I love the little details, Which in reality is never so! Often a detail can change the course of a meeting , an agreement, a story or a detail can make a life ...
the extraordinary ' ordinary ...
Mi piace curare la tavola ed in modo particolare il momento del tè!
I like to treat the table and Especially When the tea !
Among my passions are the handwriting ..
Among my passions are the handwriting ..
... Sweets and flowers (often things that are intertwined) ..
.. the sweets and flowers ( Things That Often are intertwined) ..
.. and collect the hearts of every feature!
.. and collect Every kind of herats !
family (husband and baby son).
These hearts are all in my room ... our room in the house by the sea where I live with my family ( husband and baby ) .
Our house is my refuge, grow and change with us and I think reflects a lot!
what prevails is white, I like "dress" with touches of pastel colors with warm and sweet. I love the natural light that floods
our home, from dawn to dusk! See the sea from the Latvian
with my love or stay in the garden with my son are priceless moments ..
Our house is my refuge , change and grow with us and I think reflects a lot ! What prevails is white , I like " dress " with touches of pastel colors with warm and sweet . I love the light natural flooding our house , sunrise to sunset ! See the sea from my bed with my love and stay in the Garden with my son are priceless moments ..
(credits: Gemma Comas , . Exquise La douleur. , We heart it )
I realize that I still so many things to write, horses, cups, photography, travel
.. but I think that's enough for today!
Thanks J, for joining us interested in me, my passions, my life. There
nothing more delicate than opening your heart to those who ask us to do, to reveal a bit 'of what it contains ...
A kiss.
I Realize That I still know many things to write, horses , cups , photography, travel .. But I think That 's enough for today!
Thank you J , for joining us interested in me , my passions , my life . There is nothing more delicate than opening your heart to those who ask us to do , to reveal a bit ' of what it contains ...
A kiss .
0 comments:
Post a Comment