Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Just Weave Chinese Bangs

The flower that wear the princesses

Hello!
Yesterday I passed in front of a beautiful flower shop and wonder why every When I see flowers, I always come to mind romantic thoughts and eyes to little heart .. and I lose myself in the memories ..

Hello!

Yesterday I Looked a wonderful shop of flowers and I wonder why Every time I see flowers in sight , I will always think of romantic thoughts and eyes to little heart .. and I lose myself in the memories ..


who will love the flowers?
will that I have always given away a lot of passing all the clichés who see the man give and not the other way .. but I do not believe .. I sometimes even I gave them to a boyfriend, a friend, my sister and my mom .. What could be more romantic and fragrant at the same time?!


Maybe Because I love flowers ?

Maybe Because I have always given away a lot of passing all the clichés that they see the man give and not the other way .. but I do not believe .. I sometimes even I gave them to a boyfriend , a friend , my sister and my mom .. What Could be more romantic and fragrant at the Same Time ? !


I was 6 -7 years, I well remember the scent of flowers that she felt the morning, washing in particular.
Grandpa, he always took me in his arms and said
"bonjour cherie .. here fleur veux etre ce matin you?"
"The flower that bring the princesses!"

A little princess when I call I am still there with his "Hello, cherie!"


I was 6 -7 years and yet I clearly remember the scent of flowers that she felt the morning , washing in particular .  
Grandpa , I always said :  
" bonjour cherie .. here you want to be flower this morning ? "
me:" The flower That Bring The princesses! "

A little princess When I call I 'm Still There With history " Salut, cherie ! "

When I saw this I immediately thought to shoot him and those memories, deep down we are all a little princess, right? So why not share it ..

When I saw Immediately I thought this to shoot HIM and Those memories , deep down we are all a little princess , right? So why not share it ..


This is the ultimate princess .. and a nice vanitosissima Marie Antoinette!


This is the ultimate princess .. Beautiful and vain Marie Antoinette!






all via minutesoflove If You Want to remove it now




you feel a little princess?
I would wear this dress now, let alone this lipstick.
Not everything is perfect and adorable? visit the site there are so many beautiful things to watch .. and think that it takes so little to make a location just perfect ..

Do you feel a little princess? I would wear this dress now, let alone this lipstick.

Not everything is perfect and adorable? visit the site there are many beautiful things to watch .. and think that it takes so little to make a location just perfect ..




tomorrow
a domani



0 comments:

Post a Comment