Monday, February 14, 2011

John Cena Wearing Boxers

And the winner is... LOVE!

But hello,
how are you?

But hello, how are you?


Today I am excited and happy because I already know who won and I'm so happy!
I read your comments and I felt happy every time I saw a new one.
Someone wrote to me: "looks like a piece of you" .. so .. I do not know how to explain, but it is.

Today I'm excited and happy because i Already know who won and I'm so happy!
I read your comments and I felt happy Every time I saw a new one.
Someone wrote to me: "looks like a piece of you" .. know .. I do not know how to explain, But it is.


I tried to "give" a piece of me because I believe that gratitude is a deep well and it seemed right to give something to thank everyone who passes me to find even a moment, those who follow me with affection and for all those who days are stage sets,
I would like to give you each a "piece of me" I hope with my post.

I tried to "give" a piece of me Because I Believe That Gratitude is a deep well and it Seemed right to give something to thank everyone who passes me to find even a moment, Those who follow me with affection and For Whom Every Day is stage sets, I would like Each to give you a "piece of me" I hope with my post.

Ireneee ... you are the winner of my giveaway!!
Valdirivo is a magical place that I love so much and I hope you soon come to Thee, in the meantime .. who knows some of my object can not be part of your wonderful this place!

Ireneee ... you are the winner of my giveaway!

Valdirrose is a magical place that i love so much and I hope to you soon as, in the meantime .. Who Knows Some of my object can not be part of your wonderful place!



So, what you did yesterday to celebrate?
I know that Valentine's Day is past and we made light of hearts, but when I saw this shoot I could not help falling in love ..
The location is the cold Lake Michigan, but with all this snow I have dissolved.


white, pink and red palette is chosen, the references and details.
She is beautiful and her look is amazing, I love the white stockings and dress, but the red collar and pleated fuchsia all made me remember when I took them as a child of lace and lace that made me grandmother took them too?
cabbage than I would have liked a collar like that!

References vintage blend well with the cups of hot chocolate, marshmallows and hearts go go almost everywhere .. e.. uh la la .. c'est tout parfait ici!


So, what you did yesterday to celebrate?

That I know Valentine's Day is past and we made light of hearts, But When I saw this I Could not shoot in "I Feel Love ..
The location is the cold Lake Michigan, But with all this snow I have Dissolved. White, pink and red palette is chosen, the references and details. She is beautiful and her look is amazing, I love the white stockings and dress, but the red collar and pleated fuchsia all made me remember when I took them as a child of lace and lace that my grandmother made me, that led them you?
Oh .. than I would have liked a collar like that!
References vintage blend well with the cups of hot chocolate, marshmallows and hearts go go almost everywhere .. e.. uh..la là ici tout c'est parfait!










all via loveandlavander If You Want to remove it now
not perfect?
I think so!

It's perfect?
i think yes.

in later with a do-it-yourself profetto
see you later with a DIY

0 comments:

Post a Comment