Welcome back,
as promised here we are with a project to be carried out with a few simple steps and materials at low cost!
Welcome back,
as Promised here we are with to project to Be Carried out with A Few simple steps and materials at low cost !
What I proposed is Somewhat related to the theme of pink and feminine elegance , But not only !
It is a clutch bag to carry around or to use as a case to keep in her bag to retrieve all the things scattered on the stock market that we never find and you know, our bags are never large enough to hold everything you need .. and everything we need, right?
It is a clutch bag to carry around or to use as a homes to keep in her bag to retrieve all the things scattered on the stock market That we never find and you know, Our bags are never large enough to hold everything you need .. and everything we need , right ?
This was carried out with a big pom-pom as a kind flower, but you can change to another color, or replace it with a beautiful vintage brooch and why not? use it as wrapping for a gift to a friend, sister or mother, shall we?
This was carried out with a big pom - pom as a kind flower , but you can change to another color , or replace it with a beautiful vintage brooch and why not? use it as wrapping for a gift to a friend , sister or mother , shall we?
|
| all vi a Weddingchicks If You Want to remove it now you like it? I hope so! I've already proven I now need is the ultimate test: use it and know the comments of friends! You like it? I hope so! I 've Already make it now I need is the ultimate test: use it and know the comments of friends ! We read tomorrow here at the Uh .. there and not only .. Tomorrow will be out on my second article about the Save the Date on Zankyou .. do not miss it! There we read tomorrow here at the Uh .. there and not only .. Tomorrow will be out on my second article about the Save the Date on Zankyou .. do not miss it ! Good evening Good evening |
0 comments:
Post a Comment