Hello!
How are you?
For me, yesterday was a day to forget, but fortunately also the most difficult days end!
'Morning !
How are you?
For me , yesterday Was to day to forget , But fortunately even the toughest days end !
This morning we start with a double date, you can read here in the afternoon with a proposal this morning on DIY and Zankyou , the portal for wedding lists where I write.
What are you waiting? Run to also read to them and support them, is a project very dear to me!
This morning we start with to double dates, you can read here in the afternoon with a proposal and DIY Zankyou up this morning , the portal for wedding lists where I write .
What are you waiting ? run to read them and support them , is a project very dear to me !
Sapete che mi piace il vintage and that I take this opportunity to tell you about it, but I think this marriage is not just in for this' fresh, young, different and so romantic!
I have a passion for shoes and I must say that what this bride wears are amazing, but for once I love it even the groom, with that vintage look a little a little glam!
glamorous makeup and wigs and a retro black and white dress (also used palette in the ribbon of gifts, a jar of candy and decorations for chocolate cake) made of cotton and lace combined with a colorful bouquet bizarre.
You know I love vintage and I take that opportunity to speak, but I think this marriage is not just in for this ' fresh, young , different and so romantic !
I have a passion for shoes and I must say that what this bride wears are amazing , but for once I love it even the groom , with that vintage look a little a little glam !
Glamorous retro makeup and wigs and a white dress and black ( palette also used in the ribbon of gifts , a jar of candy and decorations for chocolate cake ) made of cotton and lace combined with a colorful bouquet bizarre .
The white and black colors are the two current trends overseas, do not you?
The white and black colors are the two current trends overseas, do not you ?
| |||||
| all via PolkaDotBrideif you want i remove it now | | | | | |
an intimate and informal reception, with local music and candles .. America does it all very '50s, right?
An intimate and informal reception, with local music and candles .. America does it all very '50s, right ?
If you want to know their history, their first meeting to the preparations for the wedding you just have to go to the site PolkaDotBride where you can find the link useful shop online where the wife bought her shoes vintage, perhaps it is useful to us, not just shoes!
If you Want to know Their history , Their first meeting to the Preparations for the wedding you just have to go to the site PolkaDotBride where you can find links to useful online store where the bride bought her shoes vintage , perhaps it is useful to us , not just shoes !
Io nel frattempo, you look up Zankyou and early afternoon for a DIY! A
after
In the meantime I look up Zankyou and early afternoon for to DIY !
see you later
0 comments:
Post a Comment