Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tattoo Covering Stretch Marks Before After

lunch by Wired



I had the honor to call the new President ... No, that was another who said it. I, however, yesterday I had the honor to participate in the Breakfast at Wired, an event organized to 100 days after the official launch of Wired Italy. It 'was an opportunity to revisit friends and acquaintances and meet interesting people and live from Rome, I always heard the phone.

The initiative is exciting (to prepare for those who worked there like me and think I should be for the world of the Italian media), and everything has been said yesterday. I will not go anymore because of all the reflections will be more interesting soon on-line in a video of the round table .

Two things, however, I want to point out. The first is that Lele said that "Internet is my 68". It 's so for me, although I had never thought of. The second is a behind the scenes. One of the participants to lunch yesterday approached a few weeks ago Luca Luciani, saying: "Luke I can ask a question of geography?".

(The photo is of Leandro who yesterday took a bit 'of photos ).

0 comments:

Post a Comment