Scalo 76, the internal C
The other day I was a guest of Scalo 76. There was talk of pornodipendenza. It 'clear that it is a problem. It is equally clear that the Internet and the Web have facilitated the emergence of new pornodipendenti. But to say - as has been said in broadcast - that the Internet is the cause of all evil, no, this is not true. In the study were told things like: "I surf in Google and I seem to pop-up porn," "The children are on a site for kids and suddenly comes a naked woman." Were mixed, as usual, pornodipendenza, protection of minors and child pornography. And, last but not least, it was said that children are on the Net lured with porn sites. There mancavolo just say that pedophiles are gay and we did en-plein.
These, you know, are urban legends. If the father does not visit porn sites, baby, in 99% of cases, there by chance. And not everyone who has access to the Internet are pornodipendenti.
not alone. Although I have very little consideration of Moige, in this study, I was surprised at the negative fact that the representative has not talked about the responsibility of the parents who leave a child alone in front of the web.
in all this for a few minutes, I was tempted to leave. Then I left because I wanted to speak my mind and somehow I managed to put it. But I do not think it was effective: in the studio - I was connected to Rome - has remained the atmosphere of those who think that "pornography but also and especially the Internet are two negative things."
ps: the tenant has a dog named Benito. This does not mean anything but it explains a lot.
0 comments:
Post a Comment